In response to changing market place conditions and worldwide restrictions on travelling / free movement announced by many governments, and to limit the spread of the Coronavirus, we have decided to temporarily adjust our business operations in our properties worldwide.
You will find below the opening status of all our properties.
Of course, our teams remain at your disposal should you have any question or are affected by these unforeseen business interruptions. We thank you for your understanding and your loyalty.
- Zannier Hotels Le Chalet (France): both the hotel, the restaurant and the spa are currently open. The winter season will end on March 29th 2022. The hotel will reopen for the summer season (23 June 2022 – 12 September 2022), but the restaurant and wellness area will remain close. Should you have any question or wish already to book your 2022-2023 winter ski holidays, feel free to contact our reservations team (email@example.com or +33 4 50 21 01 01).
- Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang (Cambodia): the resort has re-opened on November 1st 2020. You may contact our reservation department at firstname.lastname@example.org or +855 (0)63 961 111.
- Zannier Hotels Sonop (Namibia): the lodge has re-opened on June 2nd 2020. The country is easy to reach as long as you have a negative PCR test. You may contact our reservations team at email@example.com.
- Zannier Hotels Omaanda (Namibia): the lodge has re-opened on June 2nd 2020. The country is easy to reach as long as you have a negative PCR test. You may contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zannier Hotels Bãi San Hô (Vietnam): the property is open. Some F&B outlets are running with limited timetables but it is possible to enjoy most of the resort’s facilities, including the wellbeing center and activity center. Vietnam will soon reopen its international borders to foreign travellers. Reservations can be sent to email@example.com.
Last update: March 8th 2022 at 10 am